A palatable, safe, effective, convenient, double potent suspension of pyrantel pamoate administered orally at the rate of one teaspoon (5ml) per 10 lbs. body weight to control large roundworms and hookworms in dogs. May be given to pregnant dogs and nursing puppies. For puppies, admisister at 2,3,4,6,8 and 10 weeks of age. for adults admisister every 2 weeks for 6 weeks.
WHY WE LIKE IT:
- An over-the-counter dewormer that protects the intestines
- Actively fights and prevents roundworm and hookworm parasites
- Beneficial to dogs and puppies as early as 2 weeks old
- Delicious, carmel flavor your dog will easily lap up
- No prescription required; no trip to the vet necessary